Fiverr Community Forum

Can I use a gig video that has a song?

This is Alan Walker’s song. I want to show my lyrics talent to viewers. so I tried using a song in the background and adding lyrics onto it, in the video.

Please tell me should I use such video? Or it’s not allowed, as there’s a song that don’t belong to me.

I don’t want to get a TOS warning so I tried asking experts first.

please share your thoughts.

thank you

3 Likes

yes you can add your video but remember that its should not same as after you reset it. Give some changes it and you will not find any TOS warning ok inshallah

4 Likes

What do you mean by after you reset it? Please tell me if it’s safe or not. I want to use this without getting any TOS Warning.

Shukria

2 Likes

apko isko aik dafa isko use kr k dekh lo is ma thori changing kro inshallah koi masla nei ho ga…

2 Likes

Video approve nahi hue😐

1 Like

uska music achy say bilkul change krna tha shaid kam ban jata

1 Like

Hmm good idea. Mgar lyrics wazeh na hwe to phir bhi masla hota.

1 Like

Search for a non copyright song of alan walker like a non copyrigth royalty free remix

Wow! Do you think that’ll work? I’m going for that!
Thank you man

1 Like

Yes it will I am a 100% sure as I used it in my old gigs

1 Like

Can you please tell me about the lyrics video making service? Is this a good niche for earning?

1 Like

I am extremely sorry as I dont know the answer,
I am a graphic designer as well as an editor

1 Like

try to do good OK…

1 Like

Even if you use non-copyright or royalty-free, be sure you credit the creator (“background music by: Allen Walker”). It’s polite for one, and shows prospective clients you respect copyrights and such.

2 Likes