Fiverr Community Forum

Can I use both Desktop and Laptop?

Hello people, can anyone help me with an information?
Till now I have used a laptop for fiverr works and stuffs besides mobile app and recently I have built a pc.So now I want to use my account on that pc too. Will it make an issue like getting banned for this?

3 Likes

Yes, you can use your account on multiple devices. I use my account on three different devices, and I have had no issues.

2 Likes

Are you sure? I heard that they matches the ip address of the device with an account and if they find multiple ip for a single account the ban the id.I am really afraid of that sir.

1 Like

match the ip address***

1 Like

Of course, you can use your new PC. Do you think Fiverr expects you to work on the same device all your life? As long as you do not have multiple accounts, you should be fine.

3 Likes

This is so helpful.Thanks a ton sir!

2 Likes

I also use different devices and have bought new devices in the last 13 years I have been here. I have also gone to cafes or sandwich shops and used my devices to do Fiverr readings - and that is not the same IP!

I think where you get into trouble is if you try to have more than one account here and use the same email or payment info. Obviously, with the US people now having to fill out a 1099, those who may have had more than one account here will get caught, use someone else’s name or abandon those Gigs.

GG

1 Like

I am not gonna use multiple account. I just want to use my account on my new pc.

Go for it. You should not have any issues.

GG

1 Like

That’s great.Thanks mam!

1 Like