Can I use delivered graphic work for my gig photo?

logozlegrand

Guest merciavideo

I am trying to upgrade my logo gig in order to get more sales and I wish to combine some delivered logo designs which does appear on my portfolio as a gig photo.

Is this a right thing to do?

No - the image now belongs to your buyer - if they allowed it to be added to your portfolio that’s fine, but use a different image for your gig image. Also,if it’s in your portfolio already, why would you want it duplicated?

No - the image now belongs to your buyer - if they allowed it to be added to your portfolio that’s fine, but use a different image for your gig image. Also,if it’s in your portfolio already, why would you want it duplicated?

I mean the ones that did not appear in the portfolio.

Not the ones that appear on the portfolio.

Guest merciavideo

I mean the ones that did not appear in the portfolio.

Not the ones that appear on the portfolio.

No then I think? If a buyer didn’t give permission for it to be in your portfolio, they wouldn’t necessarily want it used as a gig image. When they buy your gig it’s theirs to do with as they like, not yours any longer. 🙂

I think you can design logo for your own then use it as a portfolio because some client asking for some design…

Thank you

I have some new designs I made for the gig photo, it just that I couldn’t take my eyes off some designs that I made which the buyers did not allow to be on the portfolio.

Archived