Can I use Fiverr on two mobile devices simultaneously?

dan_jay

Question

Hi! Does anyone know if I can use Fiverr on multiple mobile devices? I am planning to buy a iPad for sketching purposes. Therefore would that be possible to use the my Fiverr account on both of these devices simultaneously. Thought of asking this since these two devices will be having two different mobile numbers 🙂 please let me know if you guys are already doing this? Thanks so much for your time

4 answers to this question

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi! Does anyone know if I can use Fiverr on multiple mobile devices? I am planning to buy a iPad for sketching purposes. Therefore would that be possible to use the my Fiverr account on both of these devices simultaneously. Thought of asking this since these two devices will be having two different mobile numbers 🙂 please let me know if you guys are already doing this? Thanks so much for your time

if I can use Fiverr on multiple mobile devices?

Yes you can. 🙂

Problems only arise if you try to use more than one account on the same devices.

Well if you’re using only one account on both devices then you can use.

But I highly recommend you that before doing that, you contact customer support and let them know why you want to use on ipad and mobile in the same time. They can guide you

Hey thanks! That’s a good idea! Will contact CS regarding this 🙂

Archived