Fiverr Community Forum

Can i use multiple devices at same time!

Can I use my account on multiple device and IP? I want to log in my account using my office computer from 8 AM to 6 PM and other time I want to log in my personal computer with another IP address. Will this affect my account?

Thanks advance!

4 Likes

Yeah You can use.
Fiverr provides its app for mobile.
Many uses computer and mobile app both. Aren’t they different devices?

1 Like

Good question. Yes you absolutely can do this.

I use the app on my phone to respond to buyers when I’m out of the house, and I use my computer when I’m at home.

2 Likes

Thanks for your response, I already use mobile and computer device under single IP address. I actually said that, If I use multiple IP address and multiple computer, is it effect on my account?

No, It will not effect. I sometimes use my Mobile Data and sometimes use Internet of my Device.
So, it doesn’t effect with multiple IP Address.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I got my answer.

2 Likes

obesity you can use multiple device and IP :smiley:

1 Like

Unsure about this, but I think the words you’re looking for are “of course”.

6 Likes

You can use Fiverr mobile app in your mobile phone for alternative and emergency use when you are in out of home / far from your computer.

1 Like

I want to use office computer from 8AM to 6PM. And I can’t get 10hours uptime when I use data package on mobile phone. That’s why I want to use another computer devices.

Anyway, thanks for the response.

Is there are any accounts on the same IP address in your office computer it may harm your Fiverr account. So it’s not safe at all @arman_11. Fiverr’s terms and conditions are more strict nowadays for a seller.

2 Likes

@shreee21 Yes, but the others account is not the same category as my account. Is it will be safe?

typing mistake :expressionless:

Yes i think you can use this.

1 Like

Yes, you can use single account on multiple devices with different IP addresses. But this is not recomneded to use fiverr account on your office computer which is used for commercilly used.

Note - Don’t use different account on same devices with same IP addresses which may lead to blacklist your account due to fiverr strict policy.

1 Like

yes, you absolutely use multiple device at same time.
I always use mobile and computer device.

2 Likes

Yes. You can do that. I do that too. I only use my computer when I’m working. Mostly I use mobile to send buyer requests or to respond.

2 Likes

You can use a single fiverr account in multiple devices just make sure that there’s no other fiverr account other than yours, because the both accounts might get banned

1 Like