Can i use my visa card to purchase a gig without using a paypal account?

Can i use my visa or rupay card without having to use paypal account.

Fiverr allows different payment method depending on your country. I recommend going through the order process (before actually paying), to see what methods are available to you.

However, I believe Fiverr doesn’t directly accept any card payments, they always use a processor like PayPal, so you would have to use some kind of processor.

Regards,
Adam

Reply to @kihook: You can use your credit card without having a PayPal account. Just use the “Guest” option when you’re redirected to PayPal for payment. No account necessary. :slight_smile:

You can use visa card without paypal if it is from ICICI, AXIS or HDFC. Others not supported.

Reply to @twistedweb123: Hi, I see that fiverr only accepts paypal, some of us do not have paypal accounts and can’t have ones, we only have visa or mastercards, and sometimes we need things done and we can’t pay for it, me as a seller I wait till I have available balance and use it to buy, but what if money is not available yet on my account ?

Fiverr should really make it possible for us to pay using visa or mastercards.

Reply to @onlinedzshop: You can submit this suggestion to customer support. I know alternative methods are available (depending on your country), like Bitcoin but I’m not sure which countries have what.

Reply to @twistedweb123: Ok I will, thank you.

Reply to @globalva: This is great info! Thanks!

Reply to @fonthaunt: My pleasure! :slight_smile:

Reply to @globalva: I have seen people on here say that they bought on Fiverr as a guest so many times and I was confused since I thought they had to have a Fiverr account to buy at all. Now I think they were confused along with me because they had a Fiverr account but used the guest option on PayPal. Whew!

Reply to @fonthaunt: Yes indeed, it can be confusing at times! The user would still have to sign up for a Fiverr account to buy…it’s just the payment option via PayPal that allows the guest access. - meaning they don’t have to sign up for PayPal to purchase. I know…it’s as clear as mud. :P. I’ll request that the TOS regarding payment options are updated. Hopefully that’ll help clarify. :slight_smile:

Reply to @globalva: Awesome! I’m going to keep track of this thread for referral since this question has been asked often. Sure appreciate your help on the forum tonight both on this post and others. (Your advice to sellers on Buyer Requests is also massively appreciated.)

Reply to @fonthaunt: Thanks and likewise for all your diligence here too. You’re doing a fabulous job – as are the other new admins and sheriffs. :slight_smile:

Reply to @globalva: :slight_smile:

Reply to @webseotrix: That appears to be accurate for India. That is not necessarily accurate for other locations.