Fiverr Forum

Can i Use previous Designs in New Gigs?

I am unsure as to what the Fiverr Policy is for using designs created here for Fiverr Customers as Gig Images. Some of the Designs i created here are too good to not be used for Gig images i would like some advice on if this is workable/Legal/Correct.

I am referring to Images that are made public by the buyers as they show on my other gigs.

Can i do that use those images as i create new gigs.

Put in the gig description that you might use the works for your portfolio in the future. Then you avoid all problems.

so making a disclaimer? like im using the images on other gigs if you dont like it contact me ETC

Fiverr says
"Unless clearly stated otherwise in the Gig description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein."
https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201733273-Do-I-own-what-is-delivered-to-me-

So yeah, make a copyright disclaimer that even tho they own the work you can still use it for your portfolio with watermark ofc.

I see that is quite simple then, i just need to use the images already in my portfolio and write a disclaimer.

I dont think thats how it works tbh, editing the gig would not be moral. I dont know if fiverr team can check when you edited in case a buyer catch you using his new work.

Well i can use the works whose buyers are friendly and are their business is public, like musicians and such that dont mind a little extra publicity

I forgot to mention that buyers have the option to share their delivered work in the same gig they purchased.

Ah yes i think i found the Louop Whole here. :smiley:

Regardless of the ins and outs of copyright rules, you should probably ask buyers out of courtesy. They have the option for it to be shown in the live portfolio or not so you should give the same option to them if you want to use it elsewhere.

Like including this question into the requirements?

Hi, Thanks for the Advice i will contact them right away.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

better a “jerk” for calling you out than a faker :slight_smile: And getting all upset at being discovered isn’t very “zen”.

but bravo for being a professional violinist Lindsey Stirling

Why so Salty just cuz you cant get orders?
Learn to have i dont know tolerance and you might land some clients.

:smile:

I’ve plenty of orders. I have $3200 worth last month and have made over a grand this week.

:blush: Good for you

Saying the one with recent delivery " 3 months ago " :rolling_eyes:[quote=“zen_graphics1, post:14, topic:153428”]
You already know why and explaining again means you are a jerk :imp:
[/quote]
Stay cool Baji or Bhaijaan. :wink:
Btw how do I know. Last time i remembered, i didnt have psychic abilities.

Why would you suppose i am a male or female are you being rude to LGBT here.

@moderators @eoinfinnegan I think we’ve come to an end.