Can I use synthetic voices to narrate my Gig's video?

I’m not good at narrating. I have found very realistic synthetic voice (But it’s known that it’s not a real voice) and I plan to use it in my video but I want to know if it will influence in a negative or positive way the people who will see the video, that is to say, the reaction of the people will be the same as when watching a video with voiceover? Will my Gig be as attractive as if I had a real voice video? :thinking:

I’m not good at narrating. I have found very realistic synthetic voice (But it’s known that it’s not a real voice) and I plan to use it in my video but I want to know if it will influence in a negative or positive way the people who will see the video, that is to say, the reaction of the people will be the same as when watching a video with voiceover? Will my Gig be as attractive as if I had a real voice video? :thinking:

I want to know if it will influence in a negative or positive way the people who will see the video

One legit way of finding this out is by using this gig video with the artificial voice and seeing the effect that it has on your gig stats over, say, two or three weeks’ time. If your stats improve, it means that your gig video has a positive influence on your buyers.

I want to know if it will influence in a negative or positive way the people who will see the video

One legit way of finding this out is by using this gig video with the artificial voice and seeing the effect that it has on your gig stats over, say, two or three weeks’ time. If your stats improve, it means that your gig video has a positive influence on your buyers.

You’re right, I’ll try!

I have found very realistic synthetic voice (But it’s known that it’s not a real voice)

Your gig video might be rejected if you use a synthetic voice, no matter how good you think it is. It happened to me where I had a human voiceover on my gig video

This is what I got as the reason:

Unfortunately, your video did not pass our editorial review due to the following:

• The quality of the computarized narration is not up to the standard we expect. You may narrate the video yourself or try a professional. We recomend the narration to be made by a real person or by better software.

Here’s what the guidelines say:

Just a heads up! 🙂

I have found very realistic synthetic voice (But it’s known that it’s not a real voice)

Your gig video might be rejected if you use a synthetic voice, no matter how good you think it is. It happened to me where I had a human voiceover on my gig video

Unfortunately, your video did not pass our editorial review due to the following:

• The quality of the computarized narration is not up to the standard we expect. You may narrate the video yourself or try a professional. We recomend the narration to be made by a real person or by better software.

Just a heads up! 🙂

We recomend the narration to be made by a real person or by better software.

So though they recommend against synthetic voice overs it’s not against the rules so if the synthetic voice over is good/realistic enough it might be worth trying/using.

Just a heads up! 🙂

It happened to me where I had a human voiceover on my gig video

It was Discobot that reported you that time! :robot:

Just a heads up! 🙂

I already used this same voice in another one of my Gigs and I got the video approved. Only for some reasons I had to delete the Gig. I have already decided to create another one and I want to use the same synthetic voice. I didn’t think of that as a problem because they had approved the video with that voice before and I hope they do it again. I finished the Gig and the video is under review, I hope they approve…

Archived