Fiverr Community Forum

Can I use the same username for my new account

I have using fiverr for few times but some of reason i have to delete my current account and want creat a new account.
Can i use the same username for my new account after i delete my old account?
I need expert help!

3 Likes

:wolf: Noooooo

Why are you attempting to delete your current account?

3 Likes

You need to contact customer support before deleting your account and starting a new one.

They need to approve of that action.

5 Likes

I broke some TOS of fiverr.
That’s why my gig rank down and i am not getting any order.

2 Likes

In that case please read Fiverr’s ToS before contacting customer support.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would say that isn’t a valid reason to delete your account. As @frank_d says, read the TOS, don’t break them again. I doubt CS would give you a fresh start as it would be misleading to buyers.

4 Likes

I’m not sure your gig rank has anything to do with breaking the TOS.

3 Likes

Alright , then i will talk with CS to resolve the issue.
Thank you for the information :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Before, breaking the ToS my gig was in first page but now it is in 6 or 7 page

1 Like

It might be a coincidence. Give it a few days. I don’t think making a new account would solve this problem.

5 Likes

Alright, I will wait and thank you for the advice.

1 Like

I also broked fiverr Terms of Services by recklessly. I did so much regration and for some of reasons my rating has gone under my expectations!
I want to start my journey again as new as well as good than before. May it be good?

1 Like

I am not saying this to play the role of Captain Hindsight, but for newer members of the Fiverr marketplace to see:

It is crucial that you read and understand the Terms of Service BEFORE offering a service on Fiverr.

Otherwise you will regret it.

4 Likes

Read the TOS, stop breaking them. There’s a reason Fiverr has a 3 strikes policy. Warnings are there for a reason. Creating a new account is not a solution to consider. You should see where you are going wrong after the first warning and make sure you don’t break anymore TOS. If you hit 3 warnings and get your account suspended you only have yourself to blame.

http://fiverr.com/terms_of_service

3 Likes

Yes, I will :sob: :sob:

You have 9 good reviews, you must’ve worked hard for them. Deletion of your current account will cause you lose all these hard earned reviews and relationship with your clients.
Just try not to get warning again, I don’t think getting warned doesn’t has much to do with your order flow. My friend got warning a couple of months ago but his selling is alright.

4 Likes

I agree with you brother but now I’m not thinking about breaking Fiverr TOS.
Actuall, 2 weeks ago I did a project of one. He became happy on my service and left a good review for my but gave 4 ratings on my service.
Due to this, my best seller gig got 4.7 rating and my profile earned 4.8 rating altogether.
Since then I’m not getting any single order even a message from fiverr’s buyers.
I’m a little bit hopeless now. So, I decided to do this.

So you think having no reviews will get you more orders? I question your logic. 4.7 or 4.8 is not a bad review.

4 Likes

Since then I’m not getting any single order even a message from fiverr’s buyers.

2 weeks really isn’t a long time. It’s not as if you’ll never be able to get back up to 5*.

2 Likes