Fiverr Community Forum

Can i use to accaunt with the same computer? one for selling & once for buy/

Hello all, How are you?
I have a confusion, I want to know, can I use to account with the same computer,
I am a seller, but I also need to purchase many of the times, & with the same account, I feel very uncomfortable with selling & buying.
For that reason, I need another account to buy?
Can I do that? & fiver can allow that?
Thanks for advance

5 Likes

You are only allowed to have one Fiverr account which allows you to be both a buyer and a seller.

4 Likes

yes, I know, that the fiverr allows only one account , & on the same place, i can buy & sell.
but If I create a buyer account, with same computer, is that makes problem?

2 Likes

Yes. Both accounts will be banned.

2 Likes

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

3 Likes

You’re already using the account you have for selling and buying both, what’s the problem?

3 Likes

yes, I already buy 3 gig, but some days ago, I posted job request job request, But so many seller are directly come to my inbox, & as you know, every know how much important for a seller,
For that reason I need a dedicated buyer account,

Stick to the account you have. You will have the same amount of requests on the new account too, but in creating a new account you are breaching the terms of service.

1 Like

You aren’t listening to what people are telling you. Or to put it another way, you are wanting someone to tell you it is okay when it’s not.

There are hundreds of thousands of accounts on Fiverr. Why do you think the rules that apply to everyone else shouldn’t apply to you? You are not a special case.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, for your kind information,

Report them all as spam. You’ll be doing everyone a favor.

1 Like