Fiverr Forum

Can I use two account with one PC /computer?

can i use two account ? suppose ,I have a account i am doing logo design. i will create a new account for my ui design . And i will use two account in one computer. It’s possible?

2 Likes

No you shouldn’t do that because it would be against the terms of service and would likely get your account(s) banned.

Instead you could create gigs for logo design and also UI design with the same Fiverr account. One person isn’t allowed more than one Fiverr account (there might exceptions if one is for a different company / one for the person’s company and one for the personal account or something but you’d have to get permission first).

The terms of service says:

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

9 Likes

Really the great answer . I am understand . Thank so much uk1000

4 Likes

That will be the end of your Fiverr journey. You will be banned from Fiverr for doing that. Even if you use two accounts on two different PCs, Fiverr will ban you. One user is allowed ONLY one account. No ifs or buts…

5 Likes

Thank so much hanshuber16

3 Likes

When fiverr gives you option to create multiple gig offering multiple services. Why would you create another account?

4 Likes

At beginer level you can create up to 7gigs.
You dont need to create another account.
If you do ,both id will be banned from fiverr. (They check ip)

Dont try it… Fiverr would detect that two accounts are using the same IP Address at the same time and block the account with lesser earnings or maybe both accounts.

For you to effectively open two accounts on one computer you would have to use different browsers and fiverr detects things like browser used and IP address, it’s written in their terms of service.
Also written in their TOS is that using two accounts is prohibited .

2 Likes

This is not advisable, just as other have mentioned.

Thank you very much. This will really help a new seller to understand and take step carefully.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

me and my wife living in same house can use two accounts? we use different mobiles and same laptop?

1 Like

thanks… you saved me

2 Likes

Im agree from you sir, you are right its totally against fiverr rules

2 Likes

Just make sure you are not log in on different browsers on the same laptop at the same time

1 Like

Contact Customer Support, explain the situation to them, and ask them for permission and how to do it.

If you do it without the permission from Customer Support, both you and your wife could get banned.

3 Likes

Thank you all, i love fiverr forum community.