Fiverr Community Forum

Can I use Two Fiverr account in the same laptop?

Hello
My current account is on Digital Marketing sector. Now I have learned Web Development. So, I want to create new account on fiverr. Will there any problem to continue two accounts at the same time in the same laptop?

4 Likes

Did you Read fiverr TOS ?
Only one account per individual is allowed…
So even if you use different laptops or devices for 2 account that belongs to you, you are breaking TOS and its more likely to suspend both of your accounts !

8 Likes

You can’t use two fiverr account in same IP.

2 Likes

From https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

6 Likes

Ok. I got my answer. Thank you

There is no need for creating a new account. You can create 7 services (GIGs), you currently have only two so you can set another 5 for different services.

4 Likes

I have heard that, in the same account I can’t create gig on another sector. Like If I have already a digital marketing related gig, then I won’t be able to create web develpment releated gigs. So, I am confused.

1 Like

That is wrong.

If you heard that, it comes from someone who has no idea, but absolute zero idea how Fiverr works.

You offer what you know, from looking into rocks to building space ships.

2 Likes

Oh ok. As I am new to fiverr, I wasn’t concern about this matter. Thank you for your information.

Well. I hope you will not break the rule.
But key point is that you have not read terms of service yet.
Because you don’t know this common rule and simple concept.
There are may rules which you must know each and every rules.
Otherwise if you break any of those, then you will be warn or get account suspension.
So read carefully all terms of services as soon as possible.

1 Like

I have read it already. But didn’t recall it. Thank you

You need two different laptops for this…

hi hasib, An account is enough. if you have good skills. after increasing your level you can create more gig.
thank you

No bro.
One laptop for one account. You create 2 accounts in same laptop. Harmful for 2 accounts.
Don’t try this

only one account is possible on fiverr more than one account will suspend your all account,