Can I use Zoom, teamviewer/anydesk to discuss with clients

I am fully aware that it is against Fiverr’s TOS to communicate with client outside of Fiverr’s messaging system. Till now, I have strictly followed this rule.

Currently I am planning to offer some new service which may require virtual meeting with clients over zoom (or similar platform) and may need to use teamviewer/anydesk for providing necessary support.

I will only be using zoom (or similar platform), teamviewer/anydesk for the clients who have already placed their order and not on negotiation stage (conversation page).

Will it be allowed by Fiverr?

If it is not allowed by Fiverr what other alternatives are available? Please share your experience. (I already opened a ticket with Fiverr seller support on this issue but yet to receive any response)

• Like 10

• 2 years later...

Certain buyers and sellers have the option to make Zoom calls through Fiverr, this is an option that appears in your general chat or in your ordre's chat. I know that for buyers is only available when they are business accounts (or at least it was like this before), for sellers I don't really know if its added when only when you are in the Seller Plus program or according to your level.

The best is to wait until Customer Support answers you, because as far as I know, unless you have their explicit authorization and you proove that using such tools is totally indispensable to do the work you offer using external communications, as you correctly mentioned, are forbidden in the TOS.

• Like 4

On 7/4/2020 at 11:34 AM, nafishasan said:

I am fully aware that it is against Fiverr’s TOS to communicate with client outside of Fiverr’s messaging system. Till now, I have strictly followed this rule.

Currently I am planning to offer some new service which may require virtual meeting with clients over zoom (or similar platform) and may need to use teamviewer/anydesk for providing necessary support.

I will only be using zoom (or similar platform), teamviewer/anydesk for the clients who have already placed their order and not on negotiation stage (conversation page).

Will it be allowed by Fiverr?

If it is not allowed by Fiverr what other alternatives are available? Please share your experience. (I already opened a ticket with Fiverr seller support on this issue but yet to receive any response)

You should contact with support team. that, can you use Zoom/TeamViewer/Anydesk etc.?

• Like 2