Fiverr Community Forum

Can I verify multiple fiverr account by one identity card

Hello there, I have multiple fiverr accounts in different emails. My question is Can I verify multiple fiverr accounts by one identity card.

Thanks

5 Likes

Multiple accounts are against the ToS, and having them can result in permanent account clousure.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service#sellers

• For security concerns, Fiverr may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Fiverr accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
4 Likes

One of the reasons to introduce ID verification was to get rid of those who break the rules by creating multiple accounts.

2 Likes

Hmmm! wrong question ! you can only have one account of fiverr and not more…thats against fiverr TOS !

1 Like

Its againts fiverr rules.

you will be ban soon . feeling sad for you bro

Thanks for your reply. I didn’t yet

1 Like

be careful bro

:mask:

You did already break the rules. You said so yourself:

If you meant that you didn’t get banned yet, it could just be a matter of time.

Thanks for your valuable comment. Before I take this step, I have questioned in this forum. They already approved my profile identity.

No,you can’t do that.

Firstly, Why do you need of multiple account, Secondly no, you can’t verify multiple accounts with one ID card

Thanks I got the idea

All of your accounts?

How many do you have?

Hello Catwriter, Not all. Only One