Can I want to quit my freelancing career?

ganeshshetty236

If you’re thinking about quitting after less than a month, then freelancing isn’t for you.

Amen. This is good advice, @ganeshshetty236. Freelancing takes time and persistence - it’s not for everyone, and there’s no shame in that, but there’s also not a lot of wisdom in continuing to bang your head on a brick wall.

If it doesn’t feel right, if it’s more frustrating than engaging and challenging, maybe a more traditional job might be a better fit for you.

I had started my freelancing career In January I had made 2 websites In one month which is very less time

But In Fiverr there are no gigs order how can I manage my gigs in future

I had started my freelancing career In January I had made 2 websites In one month which is very less time

But In Fiverr there are no gigs order how can I manage my gigs in future

I started my freelancing career in 2012. Made some sales, moved somewhere cheaper, and got a job as the world’s worst waiter in the world’s worst Chinese restaurant. When I stared making more sales, I got a job in a better restaurant. Finally, when I had enough sales to live on, I quit my job and bought a new chair.

Nothing happens by magic. You have to find your own way to make things work and adapt as you go along.

Archived