Can I withdraw money to Payoneer balance even though I do not have a physical fiverr revenue card yet?

lakim0

The title says it all basically. I want to switch from Paypal to Payoneer. But I have not ordered a card yet. When the balance is available, I will choose Fiverr revenue card. Will my money be sent to my Payoneer balance and will I be able to withdraw it to my bank account?

When you choose to withdraw by “Bank Transfer” your earnings will directly be transferred to your Payoneer account.

You will receive email from fiverr stating your request for withdrawal is successful and Payoneer will also send you an email stating payment successfully received from fiverr and they will automatically transfer the funds to your local bank account.

NOTE:
You must link your Payoneer with your fiverr account.
You must link your local bank account with Payoneer.
Good luck on your withdrawals?

When you choose to withdraw by “Bank Transfer” your earnings will directly be transferred to your Payoneer account.

You will receive email from fiverr stating your request for withdrawal is successful and Payoneer will also send you an email stating payment successfully received from fiverr and they will automatically transfer the funds to your local bank account.

NOTE:

You must link your Payoneer with your fiverr account.

You must link your local bank account with Payoneer.

Good luck on your withdrawals?

If I withdraw via Payoneer, will it be deposited to my bank automatically? I have 40 usd on Payoneer and want to add fiverr funds first there because minimum withdrawal on Payoneer is 50.

Archived