Can i withdraw my fiverr payments via my parents payoneer account?

emon_msc

Yes, you can as long as your Parents Payoneer Account is not linked to any other fiverr account other then you.

I prefer you create a new Payoneer Account that is only for your Fiverr earnings

thanks . it was my one of big confusion

How much time it would be take to open and activate account after proper document submission ?

First, you need to create payoneer account, by your parents name and NID. you also need to attach your same PARENT bank account to your payoneer account. Let say, if you create your account by your mothers name so the bank account should be of your mother. It will take up to 3 BUSINESS days for your application to be verified. ( for me , it took 1 day ) then through fiverr earning tab click on the option you prefer and after verification through e mail and getting started you will be at payoneer page. There you need to click " already have a payoneer account and then sign in". For first payment, it may take time ( 2 BUSINESS DAYS) they may ask for a photo of your Parent NID or anything they need. For the other payments after head it take max 2 hours for your earning to be in your payoneer account. After that you can withdraw from your card or to bank account.

First, you need to create payoneer account, by your parents name and NID. you also need to attach your same PARENT bank account to your payoneer account. Let say, if you create your account by your mothers name so the bank account should be of your mother. It will take up to 3 BUSINESS days for your application to be verified. ( for me , it took 1 day ) then through fiverr earning tab click on the option you prefer and after verification through e mail and getting started you will be at payoneer page. There you need to click " already have a payoneer account and then sign in". For first payment, it may take time ( 2 BUSINESS DAYS) they may ask for a photo of your Parent NID or anything they need. For the other payments after head it take max 2 hours for your earning to be in your payoneer account. After that you can withdraw from your card or to bank account.

Thank you so much ! It’ been a pleasure

• 4 months later...

Yes, you can as long as your Parents Payoneer Account is not linked to any other fiverr account other then you.

I prefer you create a new Payoneer Account that is only for your Fiverr earnings

hello , im also new im fiverr and under 18. i have created a payonner account for my dad, so that i can use it. now it asking me to verify and in Business detail , what should i provide ? my business detail or my dad business detail ? i dont have any business . pls help

• 3 weeks later...

hello , im also new im fiverr and under 18. i have created a payonner account for my dad, so that i can use it. now it asking me to verify and in Business detail , what should i provide ? my business detail or my dad business detail ? i dont have any business . pls help

Provide the business details as your are a freelancer and doing freelancing as a business.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m underaged too, so I just choose “bank transfer” then add in my mom’s information? Or does it have to be mine?

Yeas you can use your Mom’s information & payment account if you want. I have also used my parent’s / siblings payments accounts & information’s

Continuing the discussion from Can i withdraw my fiverr payments via my parents payoneer account?:

HEY PLEASE HELP ME

THE BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME AND NUMBER SHOULD BE SAME FOR THE ONE YOPU’RE MAKING PAYONEER ACCOUNT .

FOR EXAMPLE I HAVE TO WRITE MY FATHER FUIRST NAME LAST NAME NID IN THE CONTACT DETAILS RIGHT ?

Both PAYONEER account owner & BANK account owner should be same.

feel free to let us know if still any confusion

Archived