Can i withdraw my fund?

saidulhossain76

I have 440$ in my fiverr account which recently restricted by fiverr team…(Your account was flagged for offering services that are not allowed in our marketplace.
Fiverr allows sellers to create Gigs and offer professional services. However, sellers are required to be aware of our Terms of Service, guidelines, and which services are not allowed on our platform. Additionally, sellers must adhere to all third party Terms of Service.

This is your third warning and therefore your account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.
During the period of the review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders and you cannot communicate with users, other than your buyers/sellers within an active order. Our team will keep you posted with any update.)

Please help me…I am very inneed of that money.

There is no help for you now.

You should have read ToS, Community standards and Help articles again after you received the first warning. In case you do not understand terms, you may ask forum users for help.

Just to remind you, this is how warning system works:

• If it’s your first warning, you will be reminded of Fiverr’s Terms of Service. Repeat violations may result in account suspension.

• A second warning of the same type will result in account suspension.

• A second warning of a different type for leveled sellers will result in account demotion.

• Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

• Warnings you receive in your account might affect your seller level eligibility.

• Some violations may result in an immediate block without warning based on the severity of the violation.

There are two kinds of disabled accounts on Fiverr.

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

Permanently Disabled - means the account was disabled and will not be restored. When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms. Once the 90 days are over, these sellers will receive an automatic email that will allow them 7 days to withdraw the funds.

Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.

Archived