Can Low Rating Be Improved

sfanne

Everybody deserves a second chance don’t they. If it were me I would begin again - close off that old account and be very hard working.

I cannot see why it is not allowed when you are running only 1 account and starting from zero. She had medical circumstances. I’d begin a fresh. But if it happened again I think I would clearly have to decide if I could keep doing fiverr.

I have a similar situation, of not being able to attend to and deliver orders, that is, though not due to medical reasons. I want to restart all over again. Is it possible? I am getting many visitors to my gigs lately (within the last five days that I’ve come back), but sadly no orders. Should I close shop?

Not sure this help you much, but if for any reason you have to be away from forefilling orders - it’s best to put them all on hold (suspend) that way you wont get Caneled orders

Then when you are able reactivate them all, hope this helps

Hi, I think most of the people have already giving you an answer but let me explain a more logical answer but in your case that is also impossible

If you are hoping to Achieve 100% rating again here is the number of reviews you have to get

by simple calculation you can find that if you have got “N” number of negative reviews at the moment then lets say Positive reviews that you have to take is "P"

then the equation is

P = 250N

example lets say you have done 600 jobs and you have got 3 negative reviews

according to the equation to achieve 100% ratings again you have to do total of

P = 250*3

p = 750

which means you have to get another 150 good reviews to get 100% rating again

you have to gig by gig!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I recently received a low review after submitting work. The client then changed her mind after 1 day into a 7 day gig and although she didn’t accept my offer on the site, she asked me to submit a sample of the work. After discussions, I processed with a portion of the work and she paid for what I submitted. Then gave me an overall 2.7 review, noting that communication was poor. We were messaging the entire time. (How can I message constantly while trying to do the work?)
Now I can’t make new offers because my rating has dropped to 88%. After reading the above comments I have reached out to her, extended another apology and offered to make it up with supplement work at a discounted rate.
It’s really not fair that our ability to work should be so greatly impacted by one unverified review.

I recently received a low review after submitting work. The client then changed her mind after 1 day into a 7 day gig and although she didn’t accept my offer on the site, she asked me to submit a sample of the work. After discussions, I processed with a portion of the work and she paid for what I submitted. Then gave me an overall 2.7 review, noting that communication was poor. We were messaging the entire time. (How can I message constantly while trying to do the work?)

Now I can’t make new offers because my rating has dropped to 88%. After reading the above comments I have reached out to her, extended another apology and offered to make it up with supplement work at a discounted rate.

It’s really not fair that our ability to work should be so greatly impacted by one unverified review.

Don’t rely on the Buyer Requests section of this site to make you successful. You can always promote your gig on your own. Figure out who your target customers are, and go promote your work to them – keeping in mind not to spam them.

It is not impossible to overcome an 88% seller rating, but don’t expect Fiverr to do that for you. If you aren’t able to respond to buyer requests, go be a business person, and market your services on your own. Fiverr is work. Fiverr requires work. You have to work at all aspects of your business in order for it to become as successful as you want it to be.

There is no unfairness when you have complete control over the reputation and success of the services you wish to offer.

Archived