Fiverr Community Forum

Can mail be shared?

I want to know. Can mail be sent to the buyer to get access to the buyer’s AdWords on Fiverr? Or just give Id? I gave him Id but he can’t understand the subject.

I am going to list a Youtube ads gig.
Can mail be shared with a buyer for getting access to AdWords?

4 Likes

This is from TOS

SELLERS

Basics

• Sellers create Gigs on Fiverr to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
  • Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Gigs.
  • Each Gig you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
  • Fiverr accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
  • For more information about receiving payments, fees and taxes see the Payment Terms.
    Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.
  • The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers or Business Account Team Members. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
  • For security concerns, Fiverr may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple Fiverr accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
  • Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
4 Likes

I’m a bit confused.
You’re asking if you can make a gig for using Ads for a buyer for YouTube??? And you want to know if it’s okay to ask for their email so you can do this service?

Either way, read the Terms of Service, the answer is in there.

1 Like

I am confused about Fiverr TOS to share Personal information like mail.

But for Getting Adword Access We need to share our Adwords mail.
May I do it.?
or Fiverr TOS me.

See the bit on “Privacy & Identity”

There is lost of restriction to share your personal thing. So , if you share email your make some technique for getting your client property access for work purpose.

No you can’t, Read the Fiverr’s Terms Service,
and if you do this your account goes to review and some how its banned from fiverr community.

1 Like