Can Me and my Friend use same payoneer account for payments? (ANSWERED)

fullstackno1

Question

19 answers to this question

Me and my friend working on fiver but somebody told me fiver will blocked your account if i and my friend use same account for payout , is it correct ?

Yes, it is correct. If you and your friend use the same account for withdrawals, you will both get banned.

Or if we both transfer it in on paypal , in that case ?

Then it’s a matter of time before he or she gets banned, but I might be wrong… @eoinfinnegan could you shine some light on this.

Then it’s a matter of time before he or she gets banned, but I might be wrong… @eoinfinnegan could you shine some light on this.

I would agree with you on this. From what I have heard, and the ToS that @catwriter quoted above, it is just a matter of time before the “friend’s” accounts are removed.

@fullstackno1, if you haven’t read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, it’s a good idea to do it now. Several times, if needed, so you’re certain you understand all the rules.

Here’s the part related to your question:

“Your Fiverr profile can be associated with only one account from each Fiverr withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Fiverr profile.”

And here’s the link to the Terms of Service:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.fe774a4a0da5fbdcf4881293cb68a6bf.png

No brother he have 3 pc so that he open 3 different account that’s it

No brother he have 3 pc so that he open 3 different account that’s it

The number of PCs doesn’t matter. One person can only have one account.

Or if we both transfer it in on paypal , in that case ?

If you’re both going to transfer it to the same PayPal account, you’ll both get banned. You need your own PayPal or Payoneer account, and your friend must have his own.

Me and my friend working on fiver but somebody told me fiver will blocked your account if i and my friend use same account for payout , is it correct ?

Yes, it is correct. If you and your friend use the same account for withdrawals, you will both get banned.

Guest phantompower

Yes my friend have 3 fiverr account and he use same Payonner card for his payment

Guest phantompower

No brother you can use same Payonner card for your withdrawal money

No brother you can use same Payonner card for your withdrawal money

@jahid849310 Before I comment on your comment can you recheck it

Archived