Can my family work on Fiverr in the same house?

sidorissimomike

I can just picture a terrible sitcom pilot called “The Freelancer Family” where family members regularly argue over who’s hogging up the bandwidth, make any noise during a recording session, wake each other up from message and order alerts, and jockey around for the best computer instead of the old, barely working relics.

Of course, such a pilot would never be picked up, and thank goodness! 😄

I can just picture a terrible sitcom pilot called “The Freelancer Family” where family members regularly argue over who’s hogging up the bandwidth, make any noise during a recording session, wake each other up from message and order alerts, and jockey around for the best computer instead of the old, barely working relics.

I can just picture a terrible sitcom pilot called “The Freelancer Family”

th.jpeg.52e403e81a15b46e72a6f27194c534ab.jpeg

Yeah hahha,

She just been retrenched from Estee Lauder companies, which she was working 23 years for them

Archived