Can my gig be improved?

ezekry

I can see that you already have an order with a 5 star review. Don’t edit your gig after getting orders. Unless you’ve already edited it after you got that order?

I edited it about a week after that review because I didn’t get any business, I will leave it how it is unless needed I guess.

I edited it about a week after that review because I didn’t get any business, I will leave it how it is unless needed I guess.

You made a mistake editing it. Now you will be without an order far longer than you would have. Try and get an order from buyer requests to bring your ranking back up.

You made a mistake editing it. Now you will be without an order far longer than you would have. Try and get an order from buyer requests to bring your ranking back up.

Ok, on that note any advice on what I should say in a buyer request?

As a new seller, lower your price. I would make the third (screenshot) pic, the cover pic, BUT, I would screen shot you editing the last order. In simple words, make your cover pic a screenshot of you editing the client’s work (if possible)

As a new seller, lower your price. I would make the third (screenshot) pic, the cover pic, BUT, I would screen shot you editing the last order. In simple words, make your cover pic a screenshot of you editing the client’s work (if possible)

Ok, thank you, I will change the cover pic.

Archived