Can new seller make it in logo design in 2018?

medchali

Hello, I just registered few days ago on fiverr and posted my first gig 50USD for logo design(everything included (source, ai, 3d, unlimited revisions…under 24H…)
So far nothing 🙂 My question is simple, what advise would you give me to get clients?
Thanks in advance 🙂

First of all, be more patient, that’s the key to get started on Fiverr. Initially keep your prices low just to attract the buyers and after you gain their trust, you can go up. They say, “there is always room at the top” so if you really are good at what you do, there is no reason why you shouldn’t get work here, just be patient and whenever an opportunity arrives, make the most of it.
Best of luck and hope to see you grow.👍

Hello, I just registered few days ago on fiverr and posted my first gig 50USD for logo design(everything included (source, ai, 3d, unlimited revisions…under 24H…)

So far nothing 🙂 My question is simple, what advise would you give me to get clients?

Thanks in advance 🙂

My question is simple, what advise would you give me to get clients?

Market and promote your gig/services to the target customers who need what you are offering. Sitting back and waiting for people to find you rarely results in any sales or success.

To answer your question, as long as you do everything the right way, yes.
You will need to keep in mind though that there are hundreds of logo design gigs
available here at Fiverr. Making your gig stand out might be a bit of a challenge at first.

Fiverr favors Doers, the brave, bold, new and innovative, … well, however, the more crowded a category, the more difficult to get a foot on the ground, and reviews/social proof are very important.

Keep in mind that while sensible people won’t consider $50 much for a good logo, they might still be hesitant to pay $50 to someone they only “know” online, not knowing if they are who and what they say they are, without a single review when there are many logo designers who offer logos for about the same price who have already lots of reviews from happy buyers.

That isn’t to say you should offer your service for less than its worth, not at all, but it might be easier/faster to get the first couple reviews if you consider not earning so much with your first Fiverr jobs as making an investment in your business here and to work more or less for the reviews and the jobs that might follow for the price you actually want.
You could write something along the lines of “while I have years of experience outside of Fiverr, I will do the first (5) logos for only $ ( ) as an introductory offer. Order now to take advantage of this limited offer”.

The other approach, offering right away for your target price, might work as well, of course, depending on a few things, but if you don’t have reviews/portfolio to show, it might be more difficult.

Good luck!

Fiverr favors Doers, the brave, bold, new and innovative, … well, however, the more crowded a category, the more difficult to get a foot on the ground, and reviews/social proof are very important.

Keep in mind that while sensible people won’t consider $50 much for a good logo, they might still be hesitant to pay $50 to someone they only “know” online, not knowing if they are who and what they say they are, without a single review when there are many logo designers who offer logos for about the same price who have already lots of reviews from happy buyers.

That isn’t to say you should offer your service for less than its worth, not at all, but it might be easier/faster to get the first couple reviews if you consider not earning so much with your first Fiverr jobs as making an investment in your business here and to work more or less for the reviews and the jobs that might follow for the price you actually want.

You could write something along the lines of “while I have years of experience outside of Fiverr, I will do the first (5) logos for only $ ( ) as an introductory offer. Order now to take advantage of this limited offer”.

The other approach, offering right away for your target price, might work as well, of course, depending on a few things, but if you don’t have reviews/portfolio to show, it might be more difficult.

Good luck!

This is great advice thanks a lot 👍

Can you please elaborate on the second option you proposed?

First of all, be more patient, that’s the key to get started on Fiverr. Initially keep your prices low just to attract the buyers and after you gain their trust, you can go up. They say, “there is always room at the top” so if you really are good at what you do, there is no reason why you shouldn’t get work here, just be patient and whenever an opportunity arrives, make the most of it.

Best of luck and hope to see you grow.👍 I’m thinking to put my price at 5bucks 😊 Do you think it will work?

Good luck!

My question is simple, what advise would you give me to get clients?

Market and promote your gig/services to the target customers who need what you are offering. Sitting back and waiting for people to find you rarely results in any sales or success.

Yes agreed 💯 so many options

Fb

Insta

Fb ads

Fb groups

Twitter

LinkedIn

Pinterest

Blogging… So many options, which one would you recommend?

To answer your question, as long as you do everything the right way, yes.

You will need to keep in mind though that there are hundreds of logo design gigs

available here at Fiverr. Making your gig stand out might be a bit of a challenge at first.

Yes that’s what I’m struggling at at the moment… Any strategy to try?

If you don’t have reviews and thus, no jobs you did for Fiverr customers showing on your gig portfolio, it helps if you can show your skills somewhere, so potential buyers can see that your work is worth $50 or whatever you’re asking for it.

There’s a list here with allowed URLs, maybe you can make use of that. Keep in mind that per the ToS you aren’t allowed to exchange contact info with buyers, so if you pick one of those URLs, make sure your page there doesn’t have contact info displayed:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

While you’re there, the other articles in the “Seller Help Center” are, well, helpful 😉 , too.

Google AdWords

Stop stop stop lol right there. Google AdWords isn’t permitted to use. Make sure to read the Terms of Service and other info before you do anything that may get your account suspended.

Fb

Insta

Fb ads

Fb groups

Twitter

LinkedIn

Pinterest

Fb

Insta

Fb ads

Fb groups

Twitter

LinkedIn

Pinterest

I recommend whatever works for you, and connects with your target customers.

If you don’t have reviews and thus, no jobs you did for Fiverr customers showing on your gig portfolio, it helps if you can show your skills somewhere, so potential buyers can see that your work is worth $50 or whatever you’re asking for it.

There’s a list here with allowed URLs, maybe you can make use of that. Keep in mind that per the ToS you aren’t allowed to exchange contact info with buyers, so if you pick one of those URLs, make sure your page there doesn’t have contact info displayed:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

While you’re there, the other articles in the “Seller Help Center” are, well, helpful 😉 , too.

Google AdWords

Stop stop stop lol right there. Google AdWords isn’t permitted to use. Make sure to read the Terms of Service and other info before you do anything that may get your account suspended.

Ok I have removed google AdWords from my suggestions 😉:+1:

Archived