"Can no longer be contacted" Spam or am I blocked?

aichan01

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask if someone messages you on Fiverr but you can’t reply to them and it says [Their username] can no longer be contacted. Does it mean that they were spamming and their account got blocked? I searched online and it said that they might have blocked me. Is there a way to tell? A while back I had gotten really sick so I had to cancel the order I was working on at that time. Now I get a message “I’m glad you got better from the sickness” But I can’t reply to the message and I’m not familiar with the username either. I wanted to know if their account got blocked or if they blocked me. Because I don’t know why I have a feeling that they are mad at me maybe? Because they really wanted me to do their work but I was extremely sick and I was in the hospital for a few days.

I get those messages a lot… it was probably because Fiverr blocked them for spam. Regarding feeling nervous about them being frustrated, I wouldn’t be concerned about it, especially if you are not currently doing any orders with them. Getting sick is not your fault, and you can block them if they begin to harrass you about it.

I get those messages a lot… it was probably because Fiverr blocked them for spam. Regarding feeling nervous about them being frustrated, I wouldn’t be concerned about it, especially if you are not currently doing any orders with them. Getting sick is not your fault, and you can block them if they begin to harrass you about it.

Thank you! Yes you’re right I shouldn’t be concerned about it.

Yes, most likely they got done for spam or some other thing. Maybe they were annoyed with you but if so, good riddance as someone so childish is better removed from your life.

🙂

thank you! yes you’re right. I shouldn’t be worried.

thank you! yes you’re right. I shouldn’t be worried.

It’s normal to feel upset, but simply learn to see a larger picture. Either way here you don’t know why and even if you did, all likely options lead to a “Phew, that saved me a lot of trouble”

The thing is that sadly there are too many people with vile manners (a lack of interaction is still vile manners) so the only sane response is to cease dealing with them as soon as it becomes clear that they lack what is needed for you to do a good job with them.

Make friends with the Block button yourself.

🙂

• 2 weeks later...

It’s normal to feel upset, but simply learn to see a larger picture. Either way here you don’t know why and even if you did, all likely options lead to a “Phew, that saved me a lot of trouble”

The thing is that sadly there are too many people with vile manners (a lack of interaction is still vile manners) so the only sane response is to cease dealing with them as soon as it becomes clear that they lack what is needed for you to do a good job with them.

Make friends with the Block button yourself.

🙂

Thank you! Yes you’re right. I’m going to be cautious of such people now.

Archived