Can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate

lisadianern1

The most likely reason in my opinion is that they blocked you or marked your message as spam.

Some people do this when they decide to work with someone else instead. Personally I think it’s a rather odd thing to do - a simple “thanks, but I’ve decided to use someone else” would do.

That means they were banned. If you try to visit their profile, it should say that user is no longer available. I get quite a few of spam messages where I also get the message about not being able to contact them, because they no longer exist.

The most likely reason in my opinion is that they blocked you or marked your message as spam.

Some people do this when they decide to work with someone else instead. Personally I think it’s a rather odd thing to do - a simple “thanks, but I’ve decided to use someone else” would do.

Either that, or some people are just plain weird. Someone messaged me, wanted to work with me, then insulted me (he said it was an accident), I said it’s ok, let’s just move on. He asked for a custom offer, I was outside doing some errands, and he sent multiple messages pressuring me to send the offer. When I came back (within 30 minutes or so), I tried to reply but I was blocked. LOL I guess?

Archived