Can not download the source file attachment

cleopatraart

Guest phantompower

My customer facing a problem that he can not download the source file attachment

The problem say " upgrade your delivery to include the source file

What we can do to fix that

Pls help

So I got a workaround to the issue, although it’s not the official way. Now on your side you also have the ability to download the files after you upload them to your client. Simply click on download then stop the download. Now go to your canceled download on the browser or download manager and right click the choose copy download link. Then send this to him or her, it should download automatically once they click it. Note that this link has a expiry time.

So I got a workaround to the issue, although it’s not the official way. Now on your side you also have the ability to download the files after you upload them to your client. Simply click on download then stop the download. Now go to your canceled download on the browser or download manager and right click the choose copy download link. Then send this to him or her, it should download automatically once they click it. Note that this link has a expiry time.

That’s a good fix

But there is no guarantee that he could cancel the order after he took the link

And I loss the order money

and I got one canceled order on my profile

Does this method works?

I thought that AWS issues the download access through dynamic links that works with IP authentication.

But there is no guarantee that he could cancel the order after he took the linkAnd I loss the order money and I got one canceled order on my profile

You need to include the “Include source file” extra in your gig packages and while sending custom offers to avoid this.

Guest phantompower

Does this method works?

I thought that AWS issues the download access through dynamic links that works with IP authentication.

But there is no guarantee that he could cancel the order after he took the linkAnd I loss the order money and I got one canceled order on my profile

You need to include the “Include source file” extra in your gig packages and while sending custom offers to avoid this.

Yes it works I have used many times. When you upload a link to fiverr it is no longer attached to a specific ip hence can be shared. I might be wrong but the method had worked. Since I don’t display my clients work, I get their permission to showcase it to potential buyer, so I use those links.

With some skill you can also use the same links as embeds for videos so that when a person clicks them, instead of downloading the video the video starts to play.

Yes it works I have used many times. When you upload a link to fiverr it is no longer attached to a specific ip hence can be shared. I might be wrong but the method had worked. Since I don’t display my clients work, I get their permission to showcase it to potential buyer, so I use those links.

With some skill you can also use the same links as embeds for videos so that when a person clicks them, instead of downloading the video the video starts to play.

Hmm. Good idea. We can also shorten it using a link shortner for a better look. 🙂

Guest phantompower

Hmm. Good idea. We can also shorten it using a link shortner for a better look. 🙂

I usually don’t shorten them because you may find that some link shorten redirect you two times before landing on the original link. Google might even at times delete you link just because they feel like it.

Guest phantompower

That’s a good fix

But there is no guarantee that he could cancel the order after he took the link

And I loss the order money

and I got one canceled order on my profile

If the buyer is after stealing your work there are many ways to do so, you only need to believe that he or she is legit

Archived