Can not find my gig at search results?

Hello,

I am an old member here on Fiverr ~ since 2016 ~ if I might be considered old.

A year before i had a very good ranking on Fiverr ~ i was on the top of the page ( searches for Social Media)

I had a timeout on fiverr for some moths and after that i a back and active for several months!

I have started working with some project by finding them at Buyer Request Section,

I have changed ( updated my gigs) - i have added video at my primary gig as a Social Media, I Share Fiverr Gigs on my Social Channels ( Fb, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) - I have best use keywords on my gig title and gig description, I have become LEVEL 2 Seller recently, my statistics are all above 100% , I have also recent delivers…

What should i do more to get my profile ranked at searching results ? At least when i use filters like ( Levels, online status, etc - to find myself somewhere ) - there are some days i cannot find my gigs anywhere!

Is it someone who can best advise me?

At least when i use filters like ( Levels, online status, etc - to find myself somewhere ) - there are some days i cannot find my gigs anywhere!

If you are using a browser that Fiverr supports (eg. Chrome or something like it - ie. not Firefox that Fiverr doesn’t support), this is what Fiverr support said (re: online status with finding your gigs):

When you sign into your Fiverr account there is a 15-minute delay before the system will show you as online to other users. This is represented by the status dot on your profile picture in the top right. When it is gray you are offline and green is for online. There is a timeout if your Fiverr.com page is idle for some time, this is usually 30-45 minutes.

Also, I think gigs are temporarily removed from the search index after editing so they can be checked by Fiverr. It’s been requested for Fiverr to show some info on the search index status of a gig (and similar stuff) so maybe one day they might add that.

I still think there’s a bug with the search or that it doesn’t always find things (eg. there’s one of mine that never seems to find the gig by searching by one of the meta tags).

If your gig never appears in the search index (I checked one of yours by title and it found it) when it should (eg. if you have been online as described above) you could contact CS and they could look into it.

Wow @uk100 > so thank you for the detailed information you provided to me !

I will follow your advices carefully !

Thanks a lot!