Can not get any order and messages

sunny760770

The #1 question is: Why would anyone choose to buy from you?

Especially seeing there are many others lined up, probably with adverts just like yours?

I don’t know what you do, and I am not looking, but really: If I wanted a whatever it is that you do, why would I choose you over everyone else lined up? This is not about making you feel bad but about how you show what makes you different or special in the market.

Toyota Corollas never break (apparently) so why would people buy Alfa Romeos which are famous for breaking all the time? And they do yet people buy them! Why?

1200px-2017_Alfa_Romeo_Giulia_V6_Biturbo_Automatic_3.0_Front.thumb.jpg.7da617f5ffc7c3e28191ff69f24990f9.jpg
1199×634 218 KB

🙂

Especially seeing there are many others lined up, probably with adverts just like yours?

I don’t know what you do, and I am not looking, but really: If I wanted a whatever it is that you do, why would I choose you over everyone else lined up? This is not about making you feel bad but about how you show what makes you different or special in the market.

Toyota Corollas never break (apparently) so why would people buy Alfa Romeos which are famous for breaking all the time? And they do yet people buy them! Why?

🙂

This is a great example

🙂

🙂

Archived