Fiverr Community Forum

Can not getting any buyer request

How do you get a buyer’s request?
I’ve been here 11 days and I haven’t got any offers.

10 Likes

You will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to, when you are promoted to a Level 1 seller. Fiverr does not show any/many requests to new or no-level sellers.

10 Likes

1 Like

There are some time period when buyer request shown on your profile.
You have to know this time period. you can take advice from your country seller,which time they find more buyer request and you have to follow this time period.Moreover, In Fiverr, the new seller profile show a little amount of buyer request. If you can active on fiverr in 24 Hrs ,i can give you the grantee of finding buyer request.

6 Likes

@sis_graphics, NO! “Doing social media marketing” has absolutely nothing to do with seeing more buyer requests on Fiverr. Please stop posting false advice.

8 Likes

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice. I stay online for at least 18 hours almost every day. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I’m from China and I don’t have access to Social networking sites like Twitter :disappointed_relieved:

if you don’t get buyer request flow this instruction

1. Create almost 7 New gig
  2. related topic must be included
  3. active online
    I think you flow this instruction you will get buyer request
    Thank You
    Md. Mamun
4 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I’ve been trying. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

please check your auto reload system

Ok, I have a general idea of the problem. Thanks for your kindness.

1 Like

Hello! How are you? I always try to follow the professionals suggestions like you. Thank you, plz keep up the good works.

1 Like

Thank you. You too. :grinning:

1 Like

This 24 hour thing is a Fiverr myth!

Check this out:

When you are a beginner then i think youll get less buyer request only.

1 Like

Open almost 7 gig and active online after you will get more buyer request

:white_check_mark:Fiverr new account buyer requests don’t show anytime. buyer request show few minutes always check the buyer request page carefully