Fiverr Community Forum

Can one ip address can have multiple accounts?

I have a fiverr account at which i offer services of Resume writing, Content writing etc. Now my brother is asking to open a new account for himself and make some money. We have same Wifi connection at home. Can we both use fiverr simultaneously. Everything is different like email id,paypal id except same ip address.

https://www.fiverr.com/muzamilbutt401/write-professional-resume-cover-letter-linkedin-profile

2 Likes

I wouldn’t try it … but you can contact support and ask

2 Likes

Your brother will also work in the same category you’re working?

2 Likes

You would need to contact CS to let them know. From reading other posts on the forum, it’s my understanding that CS won’t allow it if you both offer gigs in the same category.

They may, however, allow you both to work if you’re offering different things (for example, you do content writing and your brother does logo design).

Regardless, you need to contact CS otherwise they may ban both accounts.

2 Likes

You can but you both need to work on different category. Like you are working on cv writing but your brother will not able to work on same category as you do. If he also works on cv, account will bane for both of you. He needs to work on different category. For more details you can contact CS.

1 Like

right, thanks for advice

1 Like