Fiverr Community Forum

Can response time be changed?

Hi everyone,

I am new to fiver. Last time I applied for a job and received a message after midnight at 12:37.
As that time I was asleep. I wake up at 5:30 and responded to that message of a buyer. Consequently, my response time is now 5 hours. I want to ask that can it be changed, in case I response quickly to coming messages to other buyers?

6 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Have you read this yet? https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011451678-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-response-time--rate

2 Likes

Yes, it will change. The elevations changed after 15 days or a month I am not confirmed. You can check your evaluation time period from profile.

1 Like

Then you are using an app without turning it off or something because I get messages at 10 PM and respond at 8 AM when I wake up and my response is always under an hour.

The system counts response time from the time you are online. So if you are offline the moment you come online is what counts. if you are using the app to appear to be online all the time, then the responding time starts when he sends you a message.

2 Likes

Valuable information. Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

O now a know what the mistake was. Thank you @marinapomorac, you are a savior :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t before. Now I did. BTW thank you for this info :slight_smile:

welcome to fiverr,…

1 Like

thank you @coderbdisrafil

Active at last 17 hours and if you knock buyer you will reply as soon as possible …

1 Like

When next message come from buyer, try to reply quickly.

1 Like