Can some one help me / review my gig?

denahelmi

Hello! I took a look. First, I would suggest ensuring that all grammar/spelling is correct to seem more approachable from a buyer’s standpoint. Next, I recommend that you find a way to make your Gig start at $5 by offering very simple commissions. I see that you are capable of striking and intricate work which is definitely worth more than $5, but since you are new and cannot even offer actual Gig extras yet, I would find a way to make this Gig as simple as possible for the time being, until you start getting more orders and can add more features. This way if people want more detailed drawings, they can pay extra (I believe buyers have that option?) but they won’t turn away at the sight of your prices, thinking that you’ll be unable to help them. Doing this will benefit you, because rather than relying on set prices, you’ll be able to discuss pricing options with your buyers and negotiate on what best fits certain types of works.

Let me know if I can help! Best of luck. 🙂

Guest celticmoon

@denahelmi I’m afraid you must offer a service or product for $5.00.

I guess you missed this part of the Terms of Service you agreed to when you signed up?

Gigs® on Fiverr are offered for a fixed, base price of $5

Whenever you see “I will _for $5”, it means the seller is offering a Gig® for the fixed price of $5.

Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering gigs for more than $5 through Gig Extras’ or allowing the seller to offer multiple Gigs or selling their Gig in multiples.

Gig Extras are additional services offered on top of the Sellers’ Gig for an additional price defined by the Seller. Buyers can purchase additional quantities of $5 Gigs (defined as “Multiples”) from Sellers with statuses of Level One or above.

You only have 1 GIG posted… Add a few more GIGs with good display pictures, give some details in the description section and market the gigs on twitter, facebook, share it with your friends, make a blog and hopefully soon you will get your first sale.

I think now you have set out the different stages of the gig you are offering (sketch, flat colour etc) it would be good to SEE what these stages are.

There was a guy who used to draw Zombies and he posted three images in his portfolio, each with a ‘sticker’ in the top right corner with the amount the gig would cost ($5, $10 etc).

So on page one, he would have a sketch with a sticker saying ‘Only $5’, the next would be the flattened colour with sticker saying ‘Only $10’ and so on…

And always sign off your gig as you would an email. So a simple:

"I look forward to hearing from you soon!

All the best,

denahelmi"

Would be a good idea.

Hope that helps.

AK

Archived