Fiverr Forum

Can somebody please explain

Hi everyone, I’m new around here and today I had my first order for job.

Delivery and counting time was 2 days. I finish everything in 5 hours and deliver the order but

it write that i send it (and deliver it) after tree days.

Now, because I’m new here I don’t understand is that some mistake or what.

So, please can somebody tell me what actually that is.

Thank you

The buyer has 3 days to mark the order as complete and rate you, or request modifications. If the buyer doesn’t do anything within these 3 days, the order will be automatically marked as complete by the Fiverr system. That’s what the message “This order will be marked as complete in 3 days” means.

By the way, I’ve looked at your gig titles. It should be “translate” and not “translating”, because Fiverr automatically adds “I will” at the beginning of the title.

Ok, thank you a lot :slight_smile:

The above information is right , and i guess you can make your title and gig description much better , search gigs related to same gig as yours and see what the best rating sellers have have titled there gig and put in the description for the particular gig . I have a similar gig related to translation - https://www.fiverr.com/sunshy1/translate-hindi-to-english-and-vice-versa?funnel=2015011520392364216921400

Hope this helps you :slight_smile:

Reply to @elenamodesty: You’re welcome, and good luck with your gigs! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for advice :slight_smile: