Fiverr Community Forum

Can somebody review my profile

Hi everybody,

I’m trying to stand out from other sellers therefore I created my profile as a “Ninja SEO” hero, photoshoped Gig photos. Is it okay to use profile like this?

Link:
https://www.fiverr.com/tadas_puleikis

10 Likes

That’s a cool brand concept. It looks fine.

3 Likes

Thank you! I spent a lot of time with that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a great theme! It does stand out from the random stock pictures I see on the mainstream seller. Maybe you could take a few more beta tests to further cement your uniqueness :grin:
Cheers!
Antimor

2 Likes

Thank you. I just passed SEO Skill Assessment test 7.8 out of 10 score! Maybe this will also help me to get my first order. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes it most definitely will, congratulations!

1 Like

Actually I didn’t tried hard with that test - took 8 minutes. If I retake test tomorrow and get lower score, will it change my score to lower in my profile?

1 Like

Hi there @tadas_puleikis, are you kidding me, it’s FREAKING BRILLIANT, I love it!!:joy:

You’re a true KILLER, with your gigs you will kill off your Competition one-by-one, :joy:
Looks catchy and very professional. WELL DONE!!

Warmly NINJA rookie Humberto :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think it will. Take the test again if you’re sure you can score higher this time around, though. Do take more than 8 minutes hahaha we’re given 40 if I’m not mistaken :yum:

2 Likes

Wow @hum_on_the_go, you made my day. :laughing:

I have just renewed my Gigs thumbnails with some Funny Quotes relevant to SEO. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi there @tadas_puleikis, just checked your gigs out once more, and looks awesome, well done!! I would definitely love to hear how you progressing. Keep it Up. YOU’RE A NATURAL BORN KILLER. :joy::rofl:

Warmly Humberto

2 Likes

:smiley:The last question would be Is it okay to sell those gigs starting from $5? I’m quite experienced with SEO.

1 Like

@tadas_puleikis I suggest to keep your prices low but not to low! You don’t want to come over as cheap!! You have buyers who think your Gigs are worth more than you offer, while others think OH, this is worth buying. So keep it to your liking. After all, it is you who put all the hard work and not your clients

However, it is always good to start low and as you get more clients and reviews you can always increase your price. I hope this helps!!

No worries, glad to help the KILLER FRENZY!!!:joy:

1 Like

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

4 Likes

@lloydsolutions do you see my contact details? I don’t. Planning to do is not the same as actually do it.

1 Like

Great news. One of my gigs are at the first page! I still have no orders but I’m willing to get one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

how long your gigs on the first page?

1 Like

Nice gig . Hope You can get a good result

1 Like

2 days after creation they started to appear on first page. About 3 days staying on first page.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Im waiting for my first order :slight_smile:

1 Like