Can someone advice me for this please?

anjaleelive1

Hi there,
Greetings!

Today I got an order for my vocals only gig… I’ve clearly mentioned I’m offering ‘only vocals’ 10 vocal tracks for $200 there… a buyer came and made an order… after he gave me instructions for music… I said I can only provide vocals for that price… Unfortunately he said he wants to cancel the order… I offered 5 one minute songs with music because I can’t cancel the order… But he wanted me to make more songs if I go without cancelling it…More songs for less price… Finally I thought it’s better to cancel because these kind of buyers atleast will never leave a good feedback …

My cancellation rate came 2% down because of that… So am I the wrong one here?? Please tell me how can I handle this type of buyers… Here I can see so many great sellers… Please tell me how you guys handle this?? Why fiverr guys can’t help us in this cancellation thing? 😦

Hi there,

Greetings!

Today I got an order for my vocals only gig… I’ve clearly mentioned I’m offering ‘only vocals’ 10 vocal tracks for $200 there… a buyer came and made an order… after he gave me instructions for music… I said I can only provide vocals for that price… Unfortunately he said he wants to cancel the order… I offered 5 one minute songs with music because I can’t cancel the order… But he wanted me to make more songs if I go without cancelling it…More songs for less price… Finally I thought it’s better to cancel because these kind of buyers atleast will never leave a good feedback …

My cancellation rate came 2% down because of that… So am I the wrong one here?? Please tell me how can I handle this type of buyers… Here I can see so many great sellers… Please tell me how you guys handle this?? Why fiverr guys can’t help us in this cancellation thing? 😦

he wanted me to make more songs if I go without cancelling it…

In my book is a “flagman” (someone that rises one or more red flags).

I don’t stand manipulators and I would cancel.

he wanted me to make more songs if I go without cancelling it…

In my book is a “flagman” (someone that rises one or more red flags).

I don’t stand manipulators and I would cancel.

Hi thank you for your reply… But what will happen to our cancellation rate??? 😦 Our levels???

Guest offlinehelpers

Both are affected. I hope that Fiverr will fix this soon. I don’t believe that they are ignoring the issue.

I don’t believe that they are ignoring the issue.

They don’t seem to be going out of their way to say they’re going to do anything about it either though. 😉

I don’t believe that they are ignoring the issue.

They don’t seem to be going out of their way to say they’re going to do anything about it either though. 😉

They don’t seem to be going out of their way to say they’re going to do anything about it either tho

Busy reading numbers. Statistics is the art of proving that you’re never wrong.

Archived