Can someone check if my gigs are alright?

lcalison

Hi, Fiverr Community

I new in Fiverr and I have been in Fiverr exactly 12 days. I have read plenty of tips for sellers as well as providing more in the description of each of my gigs. I went on Youtube pick up tips as well. I have completed 2 orders in two different gigs. I understand I have to be patient and be active on Fiverr also promoting my gigs on Facebook in groups and Twitter posts.

I feel that my thumbnail impressions are not causing any orders. I have checked my gigs stats and I have a lot of impressions, decent amount of clicks, and high views.

Can you please check my gigs? In your opinion as well as professionally.

Welcome to Fiverr!
Your gigs all look really great – eye-catching photos, clear descriptions, sufficient amount of extras to choose from – so I think you’re off to a great start.

Totally optional idea: you might want to do is make your gigs more specific. Rather than “retype your document” try “type your handwritten notes” with another gig for “retype your scanned documents.” Specificity can help you capture more markets because people won’t have to click to see what types of documents you offer. And then you’ll have two retyping gigs that you can market when you post to Facebook/Twitter/forums and you can switch off according to whatever audience the gig fits best.

However, I think you’re going to do great! Let those positive reviews trickle in and soon you’ll have more orders than you know what to do with. 🙂

Archived