Can someone check out my gig and profile?

josphin_writer3

Hello, I am a new seller on fiverr. I have one review so far but I am still not getting orders. Can someone advice me on how i can improve my gig to get more orders and attract more clients. I spend most of my time on the buyer requests section sending offers. Link is down below:

favicon-32x32.png.f31bc1f980e9f65e2468406995d2a511.png Fiverr.com
do-reports-articles-essay-writing-research-for-you.jpg.1f10273f11b1621f299c0d7706fd1408.jpg

josphin_writer3 : I will do reports, articles, essay writing, research for...

For only $10, josphin_writer3 will do reports, articles, essay writing, research for you. | Welcome to my Research and Summary Gig.If you like work that is professional, creative, unique and on time then I am the person for you. | On Fiverr

Also I am good writer and editor, i don’t mind being referred to other buyers. Thats ofcourse if it isn’t against fiverr TOS.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Your profile looks good, you should get a better thumbnail for your gig to be more eye catchy and attract people, you could ask a graphist for that.
If in your gig statistics you don’t have a lot of impressions and click, you could check tutorials on youtube about how to SEO your gig and get the best tag words to be seen and appear in first pages.

Your profile looks good, you should get a better thumbnail for your gig to be more eye catchy and attract people, you could ask a graphist for that.

If in your gig statistics you don’t have a lot of impressions and click, you could check tutorials on youtube about how to SEO your gig and get the best tag words to be seen and appear in first pages.

Thank you for that tip. I created the thumbnails myself thats why they look like that because i am not a pro in graphics.

Will seek help. Thank you

Archived