Can someone clear the air on assignments and school projects?

I received my first warning from Fiverr with a message that I went against the TOS after writing and delivering an assignment. I have been careful since then. Now I have an academic work. It isn’t exactly an assignment but sort of a final year project. Please can someone help highlight the terms of service to me as regard doing academic work?

Thanks.

If they catch you, you’ll get another warning.

If it’s an order that was placed without asking you first, you can go to CS and ask them to cancel it for you. There shouldn’t be any effects on your stats.

Order hasn’t been placed yet. Thanks for clearing the air.

I believe it depends on the nature of the project and your part in it. I have already provided music for animation school final projects, and in some of them, the professors even encouraged the students to seek out help on the net for the music part of their projects, to have something more original and gain experience. They ask for credits all the time, so everything is transparent and the professors are in the loop.

But of course, if animation student ask you to do animation…stuff for them, its strictly against the rules. So everything depends on what they ask and if they are using you to do the work they are supposed to do, or not.

I received my first warning from Fiverr with a message that I went against the TOS after writing and delivering an assignment. I have been careful since then. Now I have an academic work. It isn’t exactly an assignment but sort of a final year project. Please can someone help highlight the terms of service to me as regard doing academic work?

Thanks.

Now I have an academic work.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Guidelines.

I received my first warning from Fiverr

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! for how to protect your account.

Archived