Can someone give me a clear understanding

meichelle2408

Hello all and thank you for your time! I have been a 2nd level seller here at Fiverr off and on for years. Ive made near $20K in sales and have many wonderful reviews and return customers. The one and ONLY thing that is negative on my gigs is my response rate. Because of this, Fiverr has dropped me as a Level 2 (which Ive been as I said, for years) to a Level 1 – I wrote this about this and asked what was going on, their response was that my response rate was low.

As I explained to Fiverr, Ive answered each and all new message that comes to me and often I answer more questions after the gig is over. I still cant seem to get that response rate up…

Can anyone give me some clear cut idea’s on how to do this? I have already installed the Fiverr App and I do respond with that as well. Still it seems nothing is working.

Thank you and have a great day!

Hello, have you tried carefully examining your inbox at least once a day every day to make sure you didn’t miss any messages? This is the only way I can stay on top of it. I have 100% response rate.

Not only is it important so you don’t lose a level, but it’s important as far as getting sales. At least half my sales are from answering messages.

Hello, have you tried carefully examining your inbox at least once a day every day to make sure you didn’t miss any messages? This is the only way I can stay on top of it. I have 100% response rate.

Not only is it important so you don’t lose a level, but it’s important as far as getting sales. At least half my sales are from answering messages.

Often Im checking not just once a day, but several times a day…

Thats why I dont understand… Because I get notified when I do get a new message… And I answer each one… Its incredibly frustrating…

As I said, you need to ask customer support when it drops why it did that since it sounds like you don’t know why it is happening.

Sorry everyone, I had to be off to my 9 to 5 shortly after I posted this question. Too I was looking at my inbox last night when I got home, trying to figure out who in the world I missed. I dont even get that many messages to my inbox. Most of them are at the bottom of the order if there are any (which often there isnt unless people are thanking me) but even there, I reply with something … I like the idea that someone put about writing CS and asking which one Ive missed… I might do that… Just very frustrated… Thanks so much to all and have a great day!

Archived