Can someone help me about rating procedure in fiverr?

payalo786

I’m not sure if the topic belongs to this category. If not, please feel free to move it to the correspong one wink

As everyone knows, the Forum is full of posts about users seeking advice on whether to cancel orders or not (which would most probably lead to a poor/bad rating) and users suggesting them what to do, disregarding special circumstances surrounding those who seek and normally encouraging into taking the bad review.

For this reason, I thought of writing something that might come in…

I’m not sure if the topic belongs to this category. If not, please feel free to move it to the correspong one wink As everyone knows, the Forum is full of posts about users seeking advice on whether to cancel orders or not (which would most probably lead to a poor/bad rating) and users suggesting them what to do, disregarding special circumstances surrounding those who seek and normally encouraging into taking the bad review. For this reason, I thought of writing something that might come in…

Thanks @vickiespencer 😊

@payalo786 you’ll also find this one helpful Losing & Regaining Points: Rating (Part 2) - Maintaining / Gaining Points

Archived