Can someone help me get orders for my gig :'(

ahmed_awad1999

Keep bidding on buyer request its also a way to receive your first order and make sure you fcus on clients solution describe their problem in your proposal and get them some hints to get their problem solve through using your services. With that things will be so easy for you on fiverr. Follow do and don’t of fiverr policies fiverr is for everyone

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours gig by proper keyword researching.
Stay Active on Fiverr
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

Keep bidding on buyer request its also a way to receive your first order and make sure you fcus on clients solution describe their problem in your proposal and get them some hints to get their problem solve through using your services. With that things will be so easy for you on fiverr. Follow do and don’t of fiverr policies fiverr is for everyone

thank you , i really appreciate it and i hope you have a great day

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours gig by proper keyword researching.

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,

Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

thank you man 🙏

Here you go

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Archived