Can someone help me seriously I am not getting any orders

Hi guys,
Can you review my gigs and tell me what I am doing it wrong plz

No orders............... what to do

I don’t see problems with gigs.You should try promoting your gigs on social media. For example go to a Q&A website and follow topics related to your niche. When someone asks a question related to your niche, give a good explanation of their problem and at bottom of answer you can add link to your gig.

For example “If you need professional help with graphic design, you can always hire me on Fiverr.”

That’s it.

P.S. - Buyers might not know about Fiverr or you or buyers of Fiverr might hire other sellers. It’s always good idea to make your audience outside Fiverr.

Welcome to Fiverr. I think you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first sale. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

It seems you just started. you need to be patient. I have started on Fiverr almost 4 years ago (there were less sellers and competition), but had no orders for almost 2 months. So, I figured out I have to promote myself somehow, went to social networks, started blogging, searching for potential clients…
Your gigs are ok (try to add video to one of them perhaps). But you can’t just sit there and wait for customers :slight_smile:

The only thing I can say is that you only joined 6 days ago! It sometimes takes even amazing sellers over a week to get an order. Your gigs look detailed, but the market you are trying to work in is extremely saturated. I would say give it a little more time. It took me two weeks to get my first sale. So use Buyer Requests everyday, and just be patient. I am sorry I can’t tell you more, but you should not stress after only 6 days. :slight_smile:

We answered at the same time. I knew it was going to happen. Haha

yeah, and 2 more people while I was writing my own post (just saw it) :fearful: It wasn’t so crowded on this forum before haha

I think it is more that this always a common question that most veteran sellers know the answer too. Haha it is still a good question and we have all been there. I was a seller for over 9 months before I ever checked the forum! I didn’t know what I was missing! Haha

But isn’t it great that people are taking the time to help each other! :slight_smile:

yeah its great and this is why I already started loving this platform fiverr:heart:

Thanks for your suggestion

Thanks @madyr9228 for your valuable suggestion

Of course!! That is what we are here for, I think your gigs look professional, and you have a profile pic of yourself that helps buyers feel like they know you more. Sales will come soon. Don’t worry! :slight_smile:

hahaha now I am pumped up @madyr9228

Lol, I got my order 3 days after opening this account but the seller canceled his order after 18 hours and stated the reason that he didn’t need the logo anymore.
:cry:

If you read through the forum posts you will find that this happens sometimes. Best thing to do is put it behind you and more sales will come.

I’m now totally free cause I’m on a vacation.
Perhaps I’ll get orders when I’m busy with my classes -_-
FML

Maybe you will. That is the surprise element of Fiverr. But make sure you deliver on time!

What does FML stand for? Some of your gig needs to improve as many of your gig does not have much work sample with it.
You can read this.

You will find a lot of information to improve your business.

@wp_kid :wink::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: