Fiverr Community Forum

Can someone help me seriously I am not getting any orders

Wikipedia language sometimes hard to understand. Thanks for the link though :joy:

4 Likes

I have made the necessary changes

3 Likes

Thanks again Bondhu! :blush:

But I guess this guy is not interested to learn and earn - he’s looking for a miracle!

5 Likes

I also belive in miracle lol :smiley: I’m sure he is intrested in learning thats why he give this posts :smiley: you are welcome again :wink: you can give me many thanks in advance lol as I have book marks your post and going to share it some more time :smiley:

3 Likes

Hahaha!! That’s awesome :slight_smile: @wp_kid

@fireartistic I’m sure you are making changes and learning things, like you mentioned.
Put in the hard work and you will be rewarded. Trust me, there’s no shortcut to success!

##I’m sure - You Know!

:bulb:

5 Likes

You posted 2 topics yesterday, one was a duplicate and was removed.

It takes time to get going. You need to be patient, especially since you are offering logo design. It’s a very competetive category. Asking for suggestions on a daily basis on the forum isn’t going to help you. Duplicate threads will get removed!
I gave you some ideas yesterday and saw you didn’t even include additional samples to your portfolio.

Just as a reminder your topic from yesterday is here

8 Likes

yes @annai80 I have rewritten my description will make portfolio soon…

1 Like

dafaq :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like
  1. Promote your gig at various social media platforms such as Facebook groups, google groups, twitter, instagram etc.
  2. Promote it here at this forums.
  3. Try your luck at Buyer Request make sure to respond in relation to their post not with just a template
  4. Optimize your gig, see what your competitors have in the description of their gigs
  5. Just be patient
9 Likes

thanks @benlancer for your suggestions

1 Like

don’t worry, I didn’t get any gig orders as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Consider purchasing a promotion gig on Fiverr. Invest a sum and try to yield a profit.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Yes ofcourse, your Gigs are normal but needed some little touches in most areas
Thank SEOEXPERTT

2 Likes

and what are they…

You have given a good analysis, plus practical advice. Good job.

In addition, one might consider creating a shorten url… thereby tracking views and potential interests.

5 Likes

Thanks for kind words. Unfortunately shortened URLS are not allowed on Fiverr.

sigh

If you want to tell people about your gig you need to create your own heading under the category “My Fiverr Gigs.”

1 Like

Not quite. Think of a 4 letter word that starts with “f” then add “my life” and you have fml :wink:

2 Likes

Promotion gig, what’s that where to find?

1 Like

hi if you want order then send request to buyers on daily basis. you have 10 requests per day and you have to send to buyers all of them. due to this you will get order in next 2-3 days.
secondly, make a unique title for your gig and search your gig 2-3 times in a day in other browser using your gig tags that you have put in your gig. i hope you will get direct order. buyer contact you directly to get your services.
thanks.

4 Likes