Fiverr Forum

Can someone help me to promote my gig?

Hi,

My name is Viktor Grozdanovski. I’m 15 years old and I’m from Macedonia(Small contry between Greece and Serbia).

I’m working on photoshop 1 year, but i didn’t have any orders and buyers. Can someone please help me to promote my GIG’s ? If someone help me, I would be very grateful.

This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/vgrozdanovski/create-profesional-logo-for-your-business?autoplay=true&funnel=d93da726-1796-42c5-87a8-69ed8d60743b

Kind Regards,

Viktor Grozdanovski

Hi Viktor and welcome on Fiverr :slight_smile:

If you allow me, I would like to comment on your LOGO Design Gig.

1. Your video looks very nice. I like the style/ color and generally it is fresh. It would be better with perfect grammar though. (For example I instead of i). Wouldn’t it be much better if you would include a few of the Logos you have already made as Samples? :slight_smile:

2. Your Gig description would be more “inviting” to potential customers if it included more information. I suggest that you spend some time searching Fiverr Gigs in your profession that are very successful and read how they describe their services.

3. Last but not least… People need to see samples-samples-and more samples before they place an order. Fiverr does not allow sellers to provide external links except YouTube, Soundcloud etc but I suggest that you upload 3 images that may contain a few of your best Logo samples. In each image you can include at least 6 samples for people to see and get an idea about your talent.

Generally you need to include in all your descriptions everywhere "exclusively on Fiverr com for $5"

Best wishes for lots of sales. You will make it! Viktor means the guy who wins! :slight_smile:

Thanks you verry much :slight_smile: