Fiverr Community Forum

Can someone help me to understand what is Buyer request

Hi ,
I am new to Fiverr. Can you please help me out to understand ,what is buyer requests ? Do we need to do something to get buyer requests or will it appear automatically ? Your answer will be very helpful for new entrants like me .

6 Likes

Hi,
Buyer requests are short descriptions about the job that needs to be done.According to the Buyer Requests you will send offers to buyers. If the Buyer likes your offer he or she will select you and place an order with you.

There is no fixed time for buyer requests. It comes automatically. You can send 10 requests per day as a no level seller.

There are so many topics on buyer requests in the forum.You can read them too.:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @anika09 for your valuable comments. Sure, I will go through the topics to understand it more.

you can find your buyer request on your seller dashboard, go to more menu at the end, hover it down and there you go :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you @muztre for your valuable suggestion.

I suggest you search regarding this topic on this forum as i think there are already many posts regarding this. Goo luck.

2 Likes

Hmm with that your questions as i understand your request now what you gotta do is that be checking your buyer request pages and always refresh it all time because buyer request come anytime automatically so be checking it as much as you can all is going to be okay that’s all i gat for you sir…

1 Like

@muztre has advised you how to find Buyer Requests.

If you still can’t see it you just need to reduce your browser settings on the right hand side.

Also, check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

2 Likes

Thank you @garry_katty for your valuable feedback. Will do that.

1 Like

Please i’m new to this please how can i post to this community

I am also new to Fiverr. What I have done ,went to the welcome page (https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Welcome/12) and selected the topic.There you can find ''new topic" button. By clicking on that you will be able to create a new topic. Please take care while choosing the right category.

1 Like

Okay Thank you so much

1 Like

Hello there!!
Buyer request is a description about the job that is to be completed. You can find it on the seller dashboard by clicking “more”. You can send maximum 10 buyer requests if it matches to your skills.

2 Likes

thanks you anika for your support.

1 Like