Fiverr Community Forum

Can someone help, please?

How a new sellers can inform about yourself? How i can attract attention to be noticed if i don’t have a rating now?

1 Like

By attractive and informative Gig. And also sending buyer req everyday.

Sorry, what is mean “req”?

Buyer request…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hm, okay…But i dont understand what exactly i must to do, because i learn fiverr just 2 days, and I have not yet managed to understand how everything works here…All of these short terms and directions. Like “sending buyer req everyday” - what buyer? Where? x)
Really sorry, i’m not silly, just need to figure out.

Okay, i found info about this one! Ty so much! <3

No problem…If you’re on a desktop browser, Select more options drop-down menu will open and there you’ll see Buyer’s requests. You’ll see some requests of buyers read those carefully and respond to them.
If you’re on mobile application swipe right menu options will be shown select buyers request, read and respond to those requests. But buyer req not showing always for buyer req you need to refresh the page in a certain time.

1 Like

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot. At the moment i have no requests…

1 Like

Me too -on a desktop browser - because no requests…
You can see this on mobile application.
%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%A5%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%81%D1%82|320x447

Check this out: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/buyer-requests-leadership-suggestions-on-buyer-request-complaints-few-requests-br-faqs-times-issues-etc/ for helpful information.

3 Likes

Why someone flag my post ?

@suffyanafzal If you want help you need to create your own topic.

3 Likes

@lloydsolutions okay thanks for telling me, as i m new i did’nt about this. Greatful to you

2 Likes

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

2 Likes

Right now I have also no buyer req…But it can show anytime…that’s why you need to check in a certain period.

2 Likes

Great, thanks alot for sharing

1 Like

I had look at wrong category. Now i know where need to search. Ty very much. Y so kind…T_T

1 Like

4 requests!!
LOVE YOU MATE

1 Like

Welcome…Love to help you… :heart:

2 Likes