Can someone help, please?

raywood822

Buyer request…🙂

Hm, okay…But i dont understand what exactly i must to do, because i learn fiverr just 2 days, and I have not yet managed to understand how everything works here…All of these short terms and directions. Like “sending buyer req everyday” - what buyer? Where? x)

Really sorry, i’m not silly, just need to figure out.

Hm, okay…But i dont understand what exactly i must to do, because i learn fiverr just 2 days, and I have not yet managed to understand how everything works here…All of these short terms and directions. Like “sending buyer req everyday” - what buyer? Where? x)

Really sorry, i’m not silly, just need to figure out.

No problem…If you’re on a desktop browser, Select more options drop-down menu will open and there you’ll see Buyer’s requests. You’ll see some requests of buyers read those carefully and respond to them.

If you’re on mobile application swipe right menu options will be shown select buyers request, read and respond to those requests. But buyer req not showing always for buyer req you need to refresh the page in a certain time.

No problem…If you’re on a desktop browser, Select more options drop-down menu will open and there you’ll see Buyer’s requests. You’ll see some requests of buyers read those carefully and respond to them.

If you’re on mobile application swipe right menu options will be shown select buyers request, read and respond to those requests. But buyer req not showing always for buyer req you need to refresh the page in a certain time.

Thanks a lot. At the moment i have no requests…

Hi, I am also new seller and can see no buyer request in that tab. It would be great if you can guide us how to get buyers request.

Thanks in advance.

1. First You need gather full knowledge of Fiverr Marketplace. For that, go to youtube and find video like- Fiverr terms and condition, I means Fiverr rules.
  2. Need to research for Fiverr gig, that how to make it Gig, Gig Image, Gig Content, Gig Video.
  3. Make a Professional Gig with unique image and content.
  4. Make 0.55 minute Gig intro video.
  5. Add gig video into your gig.
  6. Make a pdf file with your service. and add into your gig.
  7. Create social account and share your gig to related groups.
  8. Every days commenting some forum topic. ** Must be it will be your gig related topic or your service related topic.
  9. Send everyday 10 buyer request from your fiverr account.

AND HAPPEY TO FIVERR JOURNY

Thanks

Archived