Can someone judge my gigs?

psykkopatte

Hello,

I am new to fiverr, I created 4 gigs but never got any customer, so i would like to know if people here could check my profile and tell me what is wrong, what i could improve, how i could maybe describe better my gigs etc.
I’m also not native english speaker so it might be possible that my gigs contain some mistakes.
Is it absolutly more attractive to put a real profile picture instead of a logo ?

Thanks.

Hello,

I am new to fiverr, I created 4 gigs but never got any customer, so i would like to know if people here could check my profile and tell me what is wrong, what i could improve, how i could maybe describe better my gigs etc.

I’m also not native english speaker so it might be possible that my gigs contain some mistakes.

Is it absolutly more attractive to put a real profile picture instead of a logo ?

Thanks.

what is wrong, what i could improve, how i could maybe describe better my gigs etc.

Firstly, on the English: do you have a teacher or are you learning on your own? If the first, you might be able to ask them for advice on your descriptions. If you do, don’t just make edits, but try to use this as a learning opportunity for any given advice. If you’re learning on your own, I’m guessing you practice somewhere with a native English speaker. Same thing on asking for advice, but they might not be able to help explain suggestions. In that case, the internet is your friend, and you might be able to look some things up. (For example, rules of capitalization: ‘Fiverr’, the pronoun ‘I’, and ‘English’.)

As for your profile image, it depends on if you have a good alternative image. If you keep the current one, it does need to be centered properly.

Back to the first set of questions: The animated logo clip is nice, but you only have one sample in the video, when you have three stills. The video-editing category isn’t something I can speak on, as far as your other samples go.

If you offer revisions, you need to state what those entail and what they don’t. (Please see (FAQ) point 1, 2, 3.)

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

what is wrong, what i could improve, how i could maybe describe better my gigs etc.

Firstly, on the English: do you have a teacher or are you learning on your own? If the first, you might be able to ask them for advice on your descriptions. If you do, don’t just make edits, but try to use this as a learning opportunity for any given advice. If you’re learning on your own, I’m guessing you practice somewhere with a native English speaker. Same thing on asking for advice, but they might not be able to help explain suggestions. In that case, the internet is your friend, and you might be able to look some things up. (For example, rules of capitalization: ‘Fiverr’, the pronoun ‘I’, and ‘English’.)

As for your profile image, it depends on if you have a good alternative image. If you keep the current one, it does need to be centered properly.

Back to the first set of questions: The animated logo clip is nice, but you only have one sample in the video, when you have three stills. The video-editing category isn’t something I can speak on, as far as your other samples go.

If you offer revisions, you need to state what those entail and what they don’t. (Please see (FAQ) point 1, 2, 3.)

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Hello, thank you for your advices, no I don’t have teacher, i’m practicing english since 6 years with my european friends.

And about logo animation it was supposed to be a template in which one i show different colors and presets but yes I should have made more.

Archived