Can someone please check my gig for improvements?

youtube_queen_1

How can you be available 24/7?

Either way, I also wonder how you can promise that with your services their channel will be monetized.
Also, I think you are saying you are able to give up to 500k subs or viewers? I am not saying you cannot do this, after all, your name here is YouTube Queen, but, how do you have 100k people who are actually not bots and would be engaged with someone’s channel.

Either way, didn’t see any spelling errors etc in your write up - that part looks good. I would just watch offering the 24/7 stuff (also, if you have “unlimited revisions” that will be problematic in the future too) unless you have a team of people you have working for you who can cover all shifts.

GG

How can you be available 24/7?

Either way, I also wonder how you can promise that with your services their channel will be monetized.

Also, I think you are saying you are able to give up to 500k subs or viewers? I am not saying you cannot do this, after all, your name here is YouTube Queen, but, how do you have 100k people who are actually not bots and would be engaged with someone’s channel.

Either way, didn’t see any spelling errors etc in your write up - that part looks good. I would just watch offering the 24/7 stuff (also, if you have “unlimited revisions” that will be problematic in the future too) unless you have a team of people you have working for you who can cover all shifts.

GG

Thank you for the feedback. Actually, I was not offering 500k views, but promoting to 500k audience. I guess it wasn’t clear enough. I’d rephrase that. I don’t have unlimited review

Thank you for the feedback. Actually, I was not offering 500k views, but promoting to 500k audience. I guess it wasn’t clear enough. I’d rephrase that. I don’t have unlimited review

Good job not having unlimited revisions. Those can come back to bite you.

I am sure someone who is looking for YouTube engagement etc would know better than I what the 100k and up means, but, it is always important to be specific about what your Gig will and won’t offer.

I would also be careful of your 24/7 promise to work for them. That part to me sounds desperate.

GG

Good job not having unlimited revisions. Those can come back to bite you.

I am sure someone who is looking for YouTube engagement etc would know better than I what the 100k and up means, but, it is always important to be specific about what your Gig will and won’t offer.

I would also be careful of your 24/7 promise to work for them. That part to me sounds desperate.

GG

Yeah I’ll change d 24/7 part

White text with green drop off behind and on a pink background is a pain to a viewer’s eyes.
First and 3rd image, you can easily see how an image of a woman has been cropped out (pay attention to her hands). If you offer quality and professional service, make sure that your images stand up to your words too!

24/7 support is also a bit of a questionable part unless you have a dedicated team with shifts to cover said 24/7.

Hope this helps.

Archived